Why Recall All Five Nevada County Supervisors?
This recall is an attempt to remove and replace your five county supervisors because of their voting record that promotes corruption. Your five supervisors are:
District 1) Heidi Hall, 2) Ed Scofield, 3) Dan Miller, 4) Susan Hoek, 5) Hardy Bullock.
Read the five reasons for recall in their petitions:
* Print and Sign Petition:
* REVIEW: Raw Video and Transcript of 1/20 Assault at Elections Office Door, Read More
March 16 @ 6 pm: Nevada County Assembly Meeting, Elks Lodge, Grass Valley
Additional Action Steps
Other action steps you can take:
- Write a letter to the Grand Jury. Drop off at the Rood Center, 950 Maidu Ave
Upstairs at Grand Jury’s office.
- How did your Supervisor vote? See Reasons for Recall and look up Voting Records of your Supervisors at www.MyNevadaCounty.com
- Recall Articles: Please submit letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com.
- “Freeze Your Subject“: Do some research on your supervisor online and see what you find. Also learn more about your supervisor here: Transparent Nevada County
- See the Events listed below and engage in your county government.
- Know your District: Nevada County District Map
- Attend Board of Supervisors meetings: Nevada County Board of Supervisors Calendar of Events
Be a part of history. Join this grass roots movement. Stay informed.
Support the recall to help fix the county and protect your Life, Liberty and Property.
- WATCH BOARD OF SUPERVISORS GET SERVED
Scroll down to see December 14th meeting and scroll right to click on video to watch Board of Supervisors get served (2:10).
- WATCH THE RECALL REASONS VIDEO
- WATCH VIDEOS THAT EXPOSE NEVADA COUNTY CORRUPTION:
Click here to read the article
Watch the live footage of our head of our County Election department: