PRESS RELEASE December 12, 2021 – Please publish and share. Reply to email@example.com
UPDATE: NEVADA COUNTY SUPERVISORS RECALL
CALL TO ACTION – BE A PART OF THIS HISTORICAL EVENT:
- SIGN PETITION: LOCATION:
Option 1: Dec. 13, 8 am – 2 pm, Valentina’s, 841 Sutton Way, Grass Valley
Option 2: Dec. 14, 8:15 – 8:45 am, Sign right before Board of Supervisors meeting, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City
Option 3: Email or call to setup appointment: (530) 913-7873, firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND YOUR SUPERVISOR: 530-265-1480, https://www.mynevadacounty.com/713/Supervisor-District-Maps
- ATTEND THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING: December 14, 2021, 9:00 AM (Please arrive by 8:30AM and bring 10 people.)
The voters of each district will serve a copy of the signed recall petition to their supervisor. The voters then will file the petitions at the County Elections Office for approval. “Within 7 calendar days, the Supervisor (all) being recalled may file an answer with the Nevada County Registrar of Voters. The supervisors answer must be 200 words or less…” The answer and reasons for recall will be published in the paper then upon county approval of the circulation petition the gathering of signatures for four months will begin.
ATTEND GATHERING: Following the serving and filing of the petitions on Dec. 14, 2021, the proponents of the recall will gather outside the Board Meeting for continued discussion, celebration, and music. Please share this announcement far and wide.
LOCATION: 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City Rood Center
D. LEARN MORE:
On December 8, 2021, Grass Valley Voters began gathering signatures with the intention to recall all five Supervisors. Voters are fed up because all five Nevada County Supervisors – Dan Miller, Heidi Hall, Ed Scofield, Sue Hoek and Hardy Bullock have neglected Voters who, for over a year, have requested transparency, accountability and further discussion about numerous shady decisions. Concerns include health and safety, civil rights, violations of constitutional liberties and loss of numerous freedoms.
“Recall is the power of the Voters to remove elected officials before their terms expire. It has been a fundamental part of our governmental system since 1911 and has been used by Voters to express their dissatisfaction with their elected representatives.” (California Office of Secretary of State – Procedures)
RECALL VIDEO: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hi8Sjq5VNcfN/
Scroll down public comment bar public comment to see read attachments to the agenda items.
RECENT INTERVIEW KNCO: https://knco.com/recall-drive-launched-against-all-county-supervisors/
REASONS FOR RECALL OF All 5 SUPERVISORS:
1) They concealed facts which were known, or which should have been known to them through reasonable diligence. They neglected their constituents’ warnings about the dangers of excess government which have resulted in loss of life, liberty, and property. They enabled crimes against humanity and censored public comments. They violated the oath of office, Brown Act and wasted millions of taxpayer dollars without financial impact reports.
2) They voted to violate citizens’ privacy and other rights through “Contact Tracing of Citizens” by unscreened and questionable data “Tracers” from “Rapid Trace LLC dba Over the Ridge LLC… will provide Local Health Officer Isolation and quarantine guidance… referrals…” (Res. 21-460/SR 21-0724 Nov. 9, 2021)
3) They neglected citizens requests to immediately terminate department officers Glennah Trochet, Ryan Gruver and also terminate the Health Director Dr. Scott Kellerman for his public statement and gesture threatening to shoot/kill unmasked citizens. (Oct. 11, 2021)
4.) They failed to re-open Nevada County. Promoted lockdowns, prescribed untested medical procedures, omitted use of life saving therapeutic medications, neglected natural immunity, increased county liability, and directly violated religious freedoms and individual liberty.
5) They (except Heidi) voted for U.A.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones) to perform unconstitutional warrantless searches which violate privacy, due process, and property rights. (SR 21-0635, Nov. 10, 2021)
Note: All voted for CARES expansive and unsustainable programs that are irresponsible to taxpayers. Financial bribery/manipulation. END.