PRESS RELEASE December 24, 2021 – Please publish and share. Reply to email@example.com
UPDATE: NEVADA COUNTY SUPERVISORS RECALL ON SCHEDULE ??
NEVADA COUNTY CALIFORNIA RECALL OF ALL SUPERVISORS – ???
On December 20, 2021, Grass Valley Voters officially filed five petitions to begin the recall process for all five Board of Supervisors of Nevada County in Districts 1 (Heidi Hall), 2 (Ed Scofield), 3 (Dan Miller), 4 (Sue Hoek), and District 5 (Hardy Bullock).
Monday December 27, 2021, is the deadline for the Board of Supervisors to file their 200-word answers to the reasons of recall at which time Voters have ten days to submit the individual district circulation petitions that must include both the reasons for recall and the individual answers for approval. Upon approval Voters have 120 days for approximately 100 people to gather 50 signatures in each district. ?? (This makes it sound like we need 100×50=5000 per district), is that true?)
To learn what District you live in or for questions regarding the legal process, call Gregory Diaz, Nevada County Elections Officer at 530-470-2413. The process is being followed according to the Office of Secretary of State of California.
TAKE ACTION BY ATTENDING THIS HISTORICAL EVENT TO RESTORE FREEDOM:
- THE NEW AMERICAN VIDEO: https://thenewamerican.com/recall-targets-entire-ca-county-board-of-supervisors-for-covid-tyranny/
- WATCH BOARD OF SUPERVISORS GET SERVED: https://www.mynevadacounty.com/822/Meeting-Information-Video-Streaming/
Scroll down to see December 14th meeting and scroll right to click on video to watch Board of Supervisors get served (2:10).
- RECALL REASONS VIDEO: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hi8Sjq5VNcfN/
- RECALL ARTICLES: http://TheUnion.com. Please submit letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REASONS FOR RECALL OF All 5 SUPERVISORS:
1) They concealed facts which were known, or which should have been known to them through reasonable diligence. They neglected their constituents’ warnings about the dangers of excess government which have resulted in loss of life, liberty, and property. They enabled crimes against humanity and censored public comments. They violated the oath of office, Brown Act and wasted millions of taxpayer dollars without financial impact reports.
2) They voted to violate citizens’ privacy and other rights through “Contact Tracing of Citizens” by unscreened and questionable data “Tracers” from “Rapid Trace LLC dba Over the Ridge LLC… will provide Local Health Officer Isolation and quarantine guidance… referrals…” (Res. 21-460/SR 21-0724 Nov. 9, 2021)
3) They neglected citizens requests to immediately terminate department officers Glennah Trochet, Ryan Gruver and also terminate the Health Director Dr. Scott Kellerman for his public statement and gesture threatening to shoot/kill unmasked citizens. (Oct. 11, 2021)
4.) They failed to re-open Nevada County. Promoted lockdowns, prescribed untested medical procedures, omitted use of life saving therapeutic medications, neglected natural immunity, increased county liability, and directly violated religious freedoms and individual liberty.
5) They (except Heidi) voted for U.A.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones) to perform unconstitutional warrantless searches which violate privacy, due process, and property rights. (SR 21-0635, Nov. 10, 2021)
Note: All voted for CARES expansive and unsustainable programs that are irresponsible to taxpayers. Financial bribery/manipulation. END.
“Recall is the power of the Voters to remove elected officials before their terms expire. It has been a fundamental part of our governmental system since 1911 and has been used by Voters to express their dissatisfaction with their elected representatives.” (California Office of Secretary of State – Procedures)